Video of Fetty Wap Getting Robbed For His Chain

Video of Fetty Wap Getting Robbed For His Chain

Karen J
Karen J

I have raised a lot of kids and now I am almost an empty nester. I am also single and have a lot of time on my hands. I like to write about different things ranging from people to psychology to food. It all works together in this world and there is no purpose in being unkind to others. You can meet me on twitter and facebook, I am an open book, you can ask me anything :)

1. koolio0900

March 27, 2017 10:14 pm

in the usa he should wear his chain if he wants to its just where he goes matters what happens to him

2. king Gotti

March 27, 2017 11:00 pm

man Fetty and them Remy Boyz or pussy facts how u go back to the hood and dont be ready what ever happened to him good cause he's a fool for going back and Nott being ready for whatever comes his way nigga ur Fetty wap now …..

3. Omegah TV

March 28, 2017 1:49 am

4. DaVante' Acklin

March 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Fetty need a shooter

March 28, 2017 4:53 pm

6. MrGreygoose101

March 28, 2017 7:33 pm

maybe if he had 2 good eyes he would've seen it commig?….what do you think is gonna happen at a corner store at 2 am?

7. dreadheadmarlee25

March 29, 2017 11:07 pm

this.robbery was personal and self inflicted by fetty goofy gay ass, stop trying to be the only mfers in a city that's shining! fetty black balling local artist like many of these so call star's have done. Which is naturally going to make mfers despise you.

8. fhatboi

June 14, 2017 6:24 am

first of all u gotta be a real man first and have your real day ones wit u because my team we getting it in as soon as u get near we beating the living soul out of the toughest muthafuckas! Oh yeah by the way I do R&B but that let that shit fool u I'm also from streets of Detroit

9. fhatboi

June 14, 2017 6:31 am

When niggaz get out of hand I'm talkn about real niggaz in the worst areas in Detroit where Im not from but a couple homies mite be from we fuck niggaz up so one thing Im gonna disrespect a person and I am willn to die for mines flatout

10. Robbel 0914

July 21, 2017 4:28 am

If you get caught slippin in Oakland and ya get ur chain snatched… I know some niggas that know some niggas, ill get your chain back

11. Matt S S

January 18, 2018 11:21 pm

I mean, that's fettys hometown?!? You supposed to be a respected blood ni**a and some nut gonna come at you for the chain?? I see he got a burner, but where all fettys homies at?? This shouldn't have happened. Not here, not your hometown!! People gonna look at him as soft now. Just sayin