Suicide Squad Movie-Deleted Joker/Jared Leto Scenes Gallery

***ALL FOOTAGE/AUDIO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS***

Here’s a compilation of different scenes and bits of Jared Leto’s tremendous performance left on the cutting room floor and will most likely be used in the inevitable “Extended Edition” of this atrocious film. Here’s hoping Joker shows up in Ben Affleck’s upcoming Batman film and Justice League.

List of Rumored Cut Scenes from Suicide Squad:

1. PastelImvuTime

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

i watched the movie with some of the scenes that were deleted in this https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5xPcUQsr-NdVVBseU1NSkpfU00/view

2. Elite Psychotic

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

why r so many ppl unhappy about the way the abuse was toned down in this movie? I know it might not be too accurate but cmon their both popular and highly anticipated characters let them hav a healthier relationship for once

3. emelly baltazar

2:16 what he said ? Can not you hear what he said

4. Öğrenci Kafası

but this is blooper?

5. Jaws Dan

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

When joker hits harley IT looks so real, why dident they put that in the movie ? Joker is abusive in the comics !

6. V Thai_

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

what i really pissed off is the writers some time write stupid dialogue. i mean some are cringey tho. and the second is they ruined the joker, jared put soo much his effort but it just has to be ruined some type of way, like the way wb cut his scenes, and the way they potrayed joker and harley relationship. I just hope that in the future films of dc ,jared joker will make it and bring his best on the role, and also redeem

7. Breanna Escalante

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

these scene's should be in the movie??????

8. Khaled Soliman

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

I so mush hate that thy deleted those scenes

9. peanutbutterswirl Aj

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

does he pee on her xd I have no clue what he is doing in one scene it looks like he is peeing on her is this true or false

10. 5th_Angel

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

I'm so fucking looney for liking Joker and Harley's abusive relationship ????? I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD ON SCREEN AND THE MOVIE DID NOT GIVE ME THAT

11. Mike Johns

I liked this joker.

12. bloodflower Freak

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

now we have extended version but it still missing a lot of Joker scenes

13. Silly Pop Zag

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

Joker: I'm just gonna hurt you really bad. Me if I was Harly: something called toothpaste

14. Jack

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

Damn, WB isn't very smart with their marketing. If Leto had been left out of the trailers entirely, the film wouldn't be getting so much hate for cutting out so many of his scenes. It would have been a nice little suprise for fans when joker shows up for a short time, but instead, they were enraged because he wasn't on-screen for long enough.

15. TheEinTV

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

The relationship between Joker and harley is supposed to be abusive. Of course people who aren't familiar with this are not going to like it.

16. Esther barraza diaz

stop making Jared Leto dum by reapiting it

17. the deadpool

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

F*** anyone who says that jared leto can still be a good joker

18. Aurora Grey

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

I hate the fact they got rid of Harley and Jokers abusive relationship! It just makes the Joker seem too human, like he actually cares for Harley. Also I would have loved to see that scene with Harley holding the gun to the Joker, but maybe we can get a Joker and Harley Quinn movie which shows every bit of their twisted relationship. Also I would love to see the scene where the Joker says 'Bye, bye' because I feel like if those scenes were incorporated The Jokers character could really come to life and he wouldn't be seen as just love struck.

19. Muse Uno

I CANT BELIEVE THAT JOKER/JARED HAS AWSOME CAR

20. Adhamissocoollike

April 21, 2017 9:00 am

When in the movie does the joker wear his silver suit

21. Girl Plays Yay

you forgot one
    when harley was in the helicopter with joker he was mad at her and he pushed her off the helicopter heres an image http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1000-h500-q90-c1000:500/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Joker-Scolds-Harley-Suicide-Squad-Deleted-Scene.jpg