Lea Michele Joins Glee Cast to Pay Tribute to Cory Monteith at ‘Emotional’ Memorial – Splash News

Lea Michele joined the Glee cast and crew as they gathered for an ’emotional’ celebration of their co-star Cory Monteith’s life.

Splash brings the hottest, most up-to-date Hollywood stories and photos to millions of people round the world through their favourite newspapers, magazines and TV station. We don’t deal in gossip. We deal in fact. We have been credited with announcing some of the most memorable and controversial show biz stories to come out of Los Angeles in recent years. We cover the good, the bad and the very ugly.

Find out more @:

Verity Hannigan
celebritynews

The female kingpin of celebritynews.io, she is sulking so hard cuzz she was not born on the red carpet with cocktails in her hand, so she decided to write about them instead ^___^IN SHORT: This B*tch makes the news flip!

1. lanalangundercover

August 10, 2013 9:09 pm

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

2. Emma P

August 10, 2013 10:29 pm

YOU FUCKING IDIOT HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

3. La gleek francaise

August 11, 2013 9:59 am

Si celement ca pouvais etre vrai ! ='(

4. La gleek francaise

August 11, 2013 10:00 am

Cory I ♥ you !!

5. Hollie Bickerstaffe

August 12, 2013 9:50 pm

An you knew him personally?!?! Faggot have some respect

6. Ava Juarez

August 12, 2013 11:03 pm

I wish this was a dream I would wake up and it would be all over

7. Melly241000

August 13, 2013 1:27 am

I hate the show glee but I feel for Leah 🙁 so sad idk what I would do if my boyfriend died I don't think I can take that my heart goes out to her

8. Rejea J

August 13, 2013 4:18 am

Awe Sad 🙁 They were going to live together & get married & Have Kids

9. Tim Nova

August 13, 2013 6:23 am

Lol

10. kappa citra

August 13, 2013 12:29 pm

im surprised. i wanna do again so that i can get one more ipad :P. i am telling you, your address and mail id is enough to receive ur ipad3. have a try and enjoy 🙂 ==> bit.ly/1a1bTwq?=riqrqx

11. Veliyana Tsvetanova

August 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Just die.

12. Tim Nova

August 16, 2013 4:29 am

Sorry. That was out of line.

13. Emma Lemke

August 20, 2013 2:25 am

I live in ma and i was in a hotel across the street from his during that time…..it was scary!

14. Jenny Radcliffe

August 22, 2013 4:53 am

Cory we miss you forever.

15. kamwrites

August 26, 2013 4:54 am

Wow, ya think??

16. Breadcrumbs Pony

August 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Thumbs up if this comment made you laugh and cry ^

17. Magnolia

August 28, 2013 6:51 am

i wish this whole thing was just a glee tv show! he just acted fin die! not real!! but this is the real…I still can't believe it!!!!

18. Tatjana T

August 28, 2013 4:03 pm

I think can't over the fact that he was a heroine addict-I would never think that!He looked healthy and innocent..and what a voice!gone too soon..lost to stupid drugs..:/

19. applechiz98

August 29, 2013 3:57 am

One of the flowers in the pic of that memorial is mine. It wasn't very much, but my dad refused to buy me any, so I had to steal it from a tree in my dad's backyard. I live in New York and I begged him to take me to Paramount while I was visiting. Best thing I did all summer.

20. Ashley Sermell

September 8, 2013 5:53 am

Well you can take the bullet train straight to hell.

21. Lang

September 10, 2013 9:21 am

Haha so funny, people died every second so shut up and this asshole supports kids to drugs and overdose from it. Support him? I say thank god.

22. anonymous person

September 12, 2013 8:11 am

Its crazy that 18 people could dislike a video that pays tribute to someone who died! Like for real!!! What the hell is wrong with people!!

23. Kristyn LNU

September 24, 2013 2:47 am

What people aren't understanding is that he had an addiction. It can consume you and it isn't as easy as just "quitting." If all of those who comment that they are glorifying drugs, I don't believe they are. They are glorifying his life and what he brought to it. For those who have NEVER had an addiction, whether it be drugs, alcohol, food, weight-loss, or anything that you can't help which could kill you… count your self very lucky.

24. Emma P

September 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Grow up!

25. MissySampson1

October 7, 2013 7:54 pm

Everyone in the cast is thinking this is going to be a ratings goldmine. And Lea is probably the happiest of all, as the in-mourning girlfriend, she gets more publicity than anyone else. All of these horrible actors are so self indulged. Should have just recast the role. Just so long as they didn't pick a decent actor, no one would have noticed.

26. Donica Sharpe

October 8, 2013 3:19 am

Man, you're an asshole. These people are like a family, and all you're doing is being a self-righteous prick. God forbid someone you care about dies and someone accuses you of being self indulged while grieving. Please, just do everyone who has a heart a favor and jump off the cliff.

27. Donica Sharpe

October 8, 2013 3:20 am

People like you who judge others for how they grieve and saying what they're feeling isn't real are disgusting.

28. MissySampson1

October 8, 2013 10:13 pm

Donica, you must be as stupid as you look in your photo. Don't you realize how messed up Hollywood is? If my boyfriend and television co-star had just died, I would have to be written out of an episode like this one. How and why would you subject yourself to that. Because Lea and others realize this is a ratings goldmine waiting to happen. Sad but true. So before you call me a self-rightous prick, you oughta be examining why these celebrities who aren't normally in the script wanting to be in it

29. MissySampson1

October 8, 2013 10:17 pm

Fake celebrity couples are nothing new. Tom Cruise and his fake relationships to cover up his homosexuality, same with John Travolta, and hundreds of other relationships are nothing more than a way to get more media coverage. Simple facts. Lea is doing nothing more than trying to take a show that is in the crapper, and get some ratings out of it, and give her career a boost as well. Otherwise she would have been asking to be written out of the scripts for a while.

30. Yuge Yun

October 9, 2013 7:14 pm

Omg this is the most bittersweet comment ever..

31. jedimomma

October 11, 2013 6:00 pm

um lea michelle wrote last nights tribute episode asshole

32. Doreen Jung

October 12, 2013 8:11 am

OK let me just put this out there… Dianna Agron wasnt part of the tribute episode but she was there for Corys funeral. As told and shown in this link..

33. Ryan

October 12, 2013 8:59 pm

@missySampson1 I dont know what your talking about, a "rating goldmine" all the did was have a memorial episode it probably had the same amount of views and why would lea be happiest I mean you can say what you want about fake celebrity couples but not all of them are fake.

34. lps musiclover

October 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Missy sampson1 just stop taking out on him waisting your time.I love cory he was a good guy and he did make a very stupit mistake but havnt we all were not perfect and stop saying hollwood is garbage do you even no wat it feel likes to be there?cory did nothing to you and your just accusing him . Also cslling lea names and stuff seriously lea cried over him plus she went on with glee becuase she knew that cory would want that. It just seems like your life is horrible if your taking it on someone

35. lps musiclover

October 13, 2013 2:57 pm

else if you act like this to every one you shouldnt be loved.You seem very hateful aand if your gonna be like that for ever your gonna live on the street with no success in life.So I suggest you stop and sorry what ever happened to you to do this but its life.You never knew cory so stop judging oh and at least. He was succesful in life

36. BelleBeast

October 16, 2013 3:56 am

Monchele were not a fake couple,they were engaged for crying out loud

37. BelleBeast

October 16, 2013 3:57 am

Missy must be bored with life,they go to every lea/cory video just to post negative comments.

38. xo ox

October 17, 2013 3:30 pm

AY-gron. Dianna AY-gron.

39. Junyoung Koh

October 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Wait… He died of drugs? He had it himself or other people—–???

40. Charlie Emily

October 27, 2013 10:00 pm

How would you feel if one of your family members died and said they hated him/her huh? for gods sake grow up, someone dying is nothing to be joked about,seriously how old are you 5? seriously what would you do if you were in there shoes, probably be doing the same thing. Please grow up and be respectful for once

41. Charlie Emily

October 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Grow up, how would you feel if someone said the same thing to you?

42. Charlie Emily

October 27, 2013 10:03 pm

was that the best you could do 'eat fart'? How old are you 5?

43. Desty gleek

October 30, 2013 5:21 pm

yes fuck you!

44. Pookiiee Adams

March 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Cory Monteith dead in a young age but it feel different  without him in glee RIP we miss you cory <3

45. Chloe Santos

December 24, 2014 4:31 am

Last year Lea lost the love of her life parents lost their youngest son and fans lost their hero I haven't even heard of glee til I watched the TCAs 2013 when they dedicated their award to their fans and him I went online watched the past seasons and when I watched the quarterback my heart broke when I was a little girl I was like Quinn in season 1 a bitch but glee changed my life to this day I am still a queen bee and an outcast at the same time Finn was a leader and a friend and if Rachel was pregnant in season 4 he would have been a great dad my prayers are with his family and friends and the most amazing and strongest woman I have ever looked up to in my life Lea Michele we miss and love you Cory we wished to see you in the sixth and final season of glee if you we're still alive ♥♥♥♥♥♥

46. Jin Lo

August 5, 2016 4:16 pm

Dianna wasn't in the tribute episode and yet she was in this get together with the other casts… so where the hell did they get the story that she wasn't in good terms with them? she most probably has a commitment she can't cancel that's why she's not in the tribute and as soon as she's done with it she hurriedly get back to join them

47. Madison Morrow

November 27, 2016 6:06 am

They were also planning to get married

48. Caroline Rodriguez

July 21, 2017 4:38 am

R. I. P 😭I wish I knew u but I also wish u never passed away, Lea and Cory should've been married by now and they could've had children, I guess it was probably just a fantasy or fairytale but its nothing worse then a horrible HORRIBLE loss, I found out about his death like almost two years ago and I really don't want to believe it, because when I watch glee its like he still lives on like he's still living I guess watching him makes us feel like he's alive, RIP Cory your Talent and Fame lives on, love u