Godzilla King of Monsters (2019) – Q&A

Godzilla King of Monsters (2019)

So this video I answer questions from you, the viewer, from my first Godzilla video from earlier this week. Feel free to keep the Godzilla related questions coming in the comment section here for next weeks Godzilla videos.

Join and Follow me on Twitch Where I live Stream 4 times a Week.

You Can follow Me on Twitter”

Visit ETN’s Facebook Page

Join the Nation facebook group

Watch some of my other videos:
The Walking Dead:

Game of Thrones:

Conspiracy Theories:

Movies:

1. Barry Gon

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

I want Angirasu, that's all.

2. Justice Cortez

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

I would like Ghidorah to be more snakelike more like a three headed snake with lizard legs and Wings looking like a Chinese Dragon that would be a cool design Rob.

3. GALVATRONUS INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE

I spect that…
    -King Ghidorah is an inter-galactic alien, menber of a extrimily power FULL race of monsters used as bio-weapons by many Alien races for destroy or conquer Worlds.

-Mothra is ancient race of moths that live alonso side with Godzilla and Rodan in the precambric period wich are the encarnation of a goddess that protects all live of any menace cofcofghidoracofcof, all of it as part of the mithology of an ancient civilitation now desapered witch only remanings are a few decends in an island some where in the pacific ocean.

-Rodan is ancient creature witch all Pheterosaurus decends and also live along side with Godzilla, Mothras, MUTOS and any other rango shit cofcofanguiruscofcof during the precambric age.

4. GALVATRONUS INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

COME ON!!! Zilla can be badass too!!! just read Godzilla Rulers Of The Earth, he even surprise Godzilla with his/her power in combate!!!

5. J dr0

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Great video as always, keep it going man! You have great knowledge of godzilla and film in general.

6. Van Howling

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you for answering my question.

7. Terrill Parker

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

did read a little plot of the movie which said Godzilla must restore balance against King Ghidora

8. Joe Santiago

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

or do you think a huge pacific rim enter with godzilla reaking havoc on everthing

9. Joe Santiago

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

do you think they will cross king kong and godzilla or godzilla and pacific rim?

10. Michael Kobrinetz

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

I believe the King Kong vs. Godzilla Movie in 2020, will take a similiar route, the Batman Superman Movie Dawn of Justice took fighting Doomsday. King Kong, Godzilla fight it out, then another Monster thats stronger than them appears, (example King Ghidorah) King Kong, and Godzilla team up, too beat this Monster, and make it one epic Movie. What do you think Rob?

11. KaijuPaladin Gabriel

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Hey Rob. Do you think if Kong: skull island and Godzilla: King of monsters are successful movies, that Toho will grant Legendary more monsters?

12. Freeway Godzilla

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

On your comment about his breath ray and how many times he used it in the movie. In the movie novelization he used his breath a lot at least five times trying to go by memory but I know he used it in Hawaii I wish I hadn't read the novel first lol. To see it done in the movie would have been great! Merry Christmas bro!

13. Godzilla 1984

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

if they keep legendary godzilla too grounded i can't see him be a strong godzilla he's weaker than most godzillas he's way weaker than heisei godzilla and most toho godzillas

14. Raziel Duckett

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Rob dude I'm sure Legendary is gonna go nuts with godzilla's powers cause of all the op monsters he's facing and cause of the title itself KING OF MONSTERS

15. joseph rivera

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

What up Rob, long time Godzilla fan. quick question remember at the end of Godzilla 2014 that the nuke was actually detonated not too far from where Godzilla was in da city. Do you think the fallout can have effect on Godzilla as far as his mutation goes and resurrect or attract another kaiju? Remember radiation always played a key factor in the Godzilla universe.not too mention the nuke is much more powerful than the one in 1954. I think that think this key factor shouldn't be ignored in the sequel! What do you think?

16. CreationZilla

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

With Legendary doing Godzilla vs King Kong in 2020; Toho is going to need to hit back hard. Do you think there is even the slightest possibility of Toho pulling out a "Godzilla vs Gamera" film? (Seeing as Kadokawa tried to in 2002)

17. Bryanfatcamp

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

I want to throw this out but what do you think of the Godzilla awakening comic? I ask because I saw a Kong reference in it.

18. JTISREBORN

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Do you think a pacific rim/Godzilla crossover is possible? There's that whole dimensional rift between the kaiju and jaeger worlds. What if the jaeger universe was a parallel earth between the Godzilla universe and the pacific rim universe. Perhaps King Ghidorah is the king of the kaiju for the pacific rim universe? Just an idea that could be a great way to tie in the universes.

19. Director8000w

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Do you think the 2019 movie will be way superior? Because of the criticism heard, and cons acknowledged by some of the people working on this new legendary Godzilla series?

20. Alucard Ferner

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

I have a question. After the Godzilla vs Kong movie happens do you think Kong will show up again in future movies shared with Godzilla if the Kong vs Godzilla movie becomes a box office success? I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on this.

21. DREAGEN

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Do you belive there is a possibility Legendary might have Godzilla's design change over time by mutating when coming in contact with more concentrated man made sources of radiation?

22. Burning Godzilla

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Rob what do you think of a Godzilla vs Mothra remake in legendary's universe

23. Rain of Blaze

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

hey rob have you heard of the nemesis saga from Jeremy Robinson?. It's like the godzilla universe but with aliens and alternate dimensions.

24. SciFiGuy117

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

Could Legendary possibly make some of the Toho military vehicles work in this series? Something like the Maser tanks or the Super X?

25. JohnZilla22

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

what kind of King Ghidorah design would you like in the legendary series, one similar to Showa, Heisei or Millenium or one completely new

26. zyon richard

February 12, 2017 10:15 am

+e.t.n do u think mothras fairies will appear?