7 Things That Need To Happen In Wonder Woman Movie

7 Things That Need To Happen In Wonder Woman

The Amazon Princess has been a staple of American culture for decades, yet has failed to make it to the big screen. While her appearance in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice will be a great first step, we are looking ahead to what DC’s resident warrior will need to bring in order to survive the onslaught of competition in her wake come 2017. So without further ado, here’s our list of 7 things we think need to happen in the Wonder Woman movie.

For More Clevver Visit:
Like us on Facebook:
Keep up with us on Instagram:
Website:
Add us to your circles on Google+:

Tweet Miriam:

1. Omesh Singh

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

I hope they release a video game in a similar style to God of War. They could call it Goddess of Truth

2. HnHBlkM

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Oh ya'll are going to be sorely disappointed with the WW movie.

3. Mar10

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

It's been known that a hero is defined by their villains. The most successful comic book hero of all time, DC or Marvel or Dark Horse or anything, is Batman. Not simply because of his own story but largely because of the trials and tribulations he has had to face. Superman's rogues gallery is not as extensive as Batman's and that un turn hurts Superman's stories and character. Wonder Woman has an even lesser number of rogues and her stories are largely forgettable. There is a reason why Wonder Woman best stories are as part of the Justice League, as part of an ensemble, as part of a team. At the rate of DCEU has been doing and how lackluster Suicide Squad did, I am a bit pessimistic on her movie.

4. Christopher Caridi

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

this is what they should have in the new wonder woman film

her spinning around

her wearing satin tights

the invisible jet

the diving suit

wonder girl (aka Diana's little sister drusilla)

5. Ret Girl

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

All they need to do is come up with another Amazon who's gone crazy and shes just as strong as wonder women. hell I could write that in my sleep! Tell the writers to see me. hella villains in Comics books no one talks about. theres a female villain in justice legend that nearly kills all the super heroes.

6. Shirley Arias

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

I know the comics and I'll tell you this, the movie can't just say that she's an awesome hero which she is. They need to really show the esents of Diana Prince, a kind and loving woman who's heart is in it in every thing she does

7. richard arviso

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

The picture you use for hippolyta, is the marvel version of hippolyta not the D.C. version ?
    Gal Gadot will be an amazing Wonder Woman

8. mendesana friv

cirque???? seriously???? lolol

9. roger Rumble

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

and please femi-nazis, don't attach yourselves to WW thinking she is going to be your mascot because that would just ruin WW and people would leave in droves. WW isn't a bloody feminist, she's just a strong female character. Too much feminist crap these days is making its way into our living rooms.

10. Zina Sonij

hopefully be with the Flash

11. ComedianBobFarrell

Don't forget Giganta.

12. Dilated Beholder

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

I still can't get behind Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. An ugly anorexic with no boobs?? What the hell is up with guys these days!?? Christina Hendricks or Alexandra Daddario would have been WAY better

13. Steven Kim

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Disagreed. An embassador is not a social reformist. You have them confused. I understand your eagerness to make her a feminist icon, but the plot will become too unrealistic if she starts changing the male dominated society the moment she gets exposed to the other world. I would much rather see her first getting confused by different "social norms". Then struggle to tolerate it. Then go "Fuck this, this is not right". Only then can she win the hearts and support of both men and women.

14. John waccer

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

SHE NEEDS TO LOSE HER TOP.

15. Stephen Grant

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Disliked fo you stupid comment about "b list" villains in the first movies. And your pronunciation of Circe. Youre writers retarded though, with that first comment about movie villains? The rest was all good, though.

16. SoCalFreelance

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

#1 Replace Gadot and her chicken legs with someone else.

17. effrin999

Barda would be good

18. sumit dutta

so glad that Gal Gadot is the WW, and not some american actress

19. larry potter

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Guys,I'm angry. This new Wonder Woman movie is rumored to take place in World War 1 not WW 2 and I'll tell you why I think that is sooooo stupid. First off, not only does that go against the comics and her legend, but who would she be fighting against? The Kaiser??? Wilhelm II??? NOT Hitler????!
    Now there is an argument that if the US hadn't gotten involved in bringing down Wilhelm II reign in WW1, that there would not have been a World War 2. It just made way for Hitler and the NAZI party to take over the German government. Granted, whether you believe that or not, there is still that controversy. And even Wilhelm II, the Kaiser, did not want to get involved in war. A lot more sympathetic leader over Adolf Hitler, whether you believe this story or not. So you see my point. To me, fighting Hitler is more fighting evil than fighting the Kaiser. And if she get's involved with the controversy of WW1, then is she helping the NAZI's get into power????! To me, Wonder Woman, even though she is an amazon warrior, still has the heart to do what is right, so what is the right thing to do.
    I'm saying to writers who don't know what they are doing STOP messing with her origin according to the comics and having her fight in WW2, and then there's no question of her fighting the army's of darkness. I don't know whose brain child it was to make it WW1 but it's stupid!!!!
    I haven;t seen Batman VS Superman yet, because in all fairness, I want to see the scenes that were deleted on the DVD. I understand it will make it a more comprehensive movie and fills in a lot of plot holes that were in the cut theatrical release. Still, if this concept of the new Wonder Woman Movie taking place on WW1 was Snyder's idea, I can see why many are complaining about him. If that's true, this guy's an amature film maker and doesn't know what he is doing.

20. Jaiquese Robinson

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

I'll tell you what needs to happen super man appears to save her

21. zool201975

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

origins is not being done often enough in hero films??? WTF???

22. qaskew24

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

I really hope they don't make her week.

23. Ananya Mathur

May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

what i want see is more of wonderwoman & batman